Undisputed UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre, Carlos Condit, Johny Hendricks and UFC president Dana White will all likely be on hand for the UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit post-fight press conference.
St-Pierre scored a decision victory over Condit in the main event, while Hendricks floored Martin Kampmann with a nasty first round knockout.
Check out the press conference in the video below:
- Eddie Yagin Released From Hospital, On The Road To Recovery
- Gray Maynard Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery
- Greg Jackson Doesn't Believe He Would Have Made A Difference In Carlos Condit-GSP Fight
- Referee Explains Patrick Cote-Alessio Sakara Decision
- Bristol Marunde: TUF Guy And Superhero
- Rashad Evans: Georges St-Pierre Can Defeat Anderson Silva
- TUF Ratings Drop Following Strong Week
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.