MMAFighting.com has obtained the complete list of medical suspensions from this past Saturday's UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit event. The card took place in Montreal, as Quebec's combat sports commission oversaw the action.
Patrick Cote and Martin Kampmann were each handed 60-day suspensions, while Mark Hominick and Mark Bocek were given 45 days.
Tom Lawlor, Francis Carmont, Rafael dos Anjos, John Maguire, Matt Riddle, Rodrigo Damm, Pablo Garza, Antonio Carvalho, John Makdessi, Sam Stout, Darren Elkins and Steven Siler all received 14 days, while seven-day suspensions were given to Azamt Gashimov, Ivan Menjivar, Cyrille Diabate, Alessio Sakara and Johny Hendricks.
It would appear that the majority of fighters exited the Bell Centre without any major injuries. Cote was hit with several shots to the back of the head vs. Sakara, while Kampmann was knocked out in the opening minute vs. Hendricks.
- Dan Hardy Interested In Josh Koscheck, Not Matt Riddle
- Alistair Overeem, Golden Glory Settle Lawsuits
- Vinny Magalhaes Takes Shot At Matt Hamill
- UFC On Fox 5 Prelims Headed For FX
- Urijah Faber Back To Training Full-Time
- Andrei Arlovski Headed For Russia, December Showdown With Mike Hayes
- MMA Veteran Rich Clementi Retires From Fighting
- Family Member Cast Doubts That Kyra Gracie Can Join MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.