Over 17,000 fans packed the Bell Centre in Montreal Saturday night for UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit. The card featured Georges St-Pierre's return, as "Rush" unified the UFC welterweight titles with a decision victory over Carlos Condit.
The official numbers were 17,249 in attendance with a live gate of $3.143 million. UFC president Dana White reported the numbers during the post-fight press conference.
The UFC drew 23,152 fans and over $4.5 million the last time they held an event in Montreal. GSP was also in the main event then, defeating Josh Koscheck.
- Eddie Yagin Released From Hospital, On The Road To Recovery
- Gray Maynard Undergoes Successful Knee Surgery
- Greg Jackson Doesn't Believe He Would Have Made A Difference In Carlos Condit-GSP Fight
- Referee Explains Patrick Cote-Alessio Sakara Decision
- Bristol Marunde: TUF Guy And Superhero
- Rashad Evans: Georges St-Pierre Can Defeat Anderson Silva
- TUF Ratings Drop Following Strong Week
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.