According to Dave Meltzer of MMAFighting.com, UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar will have the biggest pay-per-view buy rate for any of the previous four Brazilian shows. The card took place earlier this month from Rio de Janeiro.
Meltzer reports that the card will bring in anywhere from 340,000 to 410,000 buys, industry sources are estimating. The card featured UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva defeating Stephan Bonnar in a non-title fight main event.
- "Here Comes The Boom" Falls To Seventh Over Weekend
- TUF Fridays Bounces Back With 811,000 Viewers
- UFC 154 Fight Lineup Confirmed, Four Fights Each To FX, Facebook
- Chad Mendes Has Battery Charge Dropped
- Chris Beal's Secret To Success Is Always Being Ready To Fight
- Daniel Straus Says After Next Fight He Maintains No. 1 Contender Status
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.