Our final prelim of the night features the return of Ultimate Fighter runner-up Vinny Magalhaes (10-5), as he takes on Igor Pokrajac (25-8). The referee will be John McCarthy.
Round 1: Magalhaes locks up Pokrajac early, looking to get this to the ground and work his excellent submission game. Magalhaes with a trip and control of the arm. Magalhaes firing off with some big rights, as he controls the action. Magalhaes drops down with a big right fist, looking to soften Pokrajac up and grab a limb. Magalhaes into side control with over two minutes to go. Magalhaes slides to the top and looks for an arm, putting a lock on the arm/shoulder area of Pokrajac. Under a minute and Pokrajac goes to his feet, leaving the dangerous ground of Magalhaes.
FightLine scores the round 10-9 for Magalhaes
Round 2: Pokrajac takes Magalhaes down, but Magalhaes locks in a triangle attempt. Pokrajac looking to use his power, but Magalhaes flips him and gets the tap with a nasty armbar submission. Pokrajac's arm looks badly injured as he screamed out in pain before the referee could step in.
Vinny Magalhaes def. Igor Pokrajac via submission (armbar) at 1:14 of Round 2
- "UFC 152: Jones Vs. Belfort" Results
- Chael Sonnen Doesn't Attend Anderson Silva's BBQ
- Rory MacDonald Close To Spar Training Again
- Video: UFC 152 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 152 Bonuses Awarded To Four Different Fighters
- Jon Jones Survives Nasty Armbar, Defends Title For A Fourth Time
- UFC 152: Jon Jones Vs. Vitor Belfort
- Demetrious Johnson Becomes First-Ever UFC Flyweight Champion
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline