That number is down from August when UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II drew 974,000. Of course, that event took place early in the month, when there was no competition from NCAA football games.
UFC 152 went up against several elite games that night, as Notre Dame faced Michigan and Clemson squared off with Florida State.
The numbers for the pay-per-view should be known soon.
- Submission Specialist Paul Sass Wants To Be The First To Submit Matt Wiman
- Dan Henderson Would Take Fight With GSP If Offered
- UFC Planning Regular Dates For Montreal, Toronto Cards
- Matt Hughes To Remain A Member Of The UFC
- Nick Diaz Seeking Another Overturn Of Suspension
- Stefan Struve Not Worried About Getting Knocked Out By Stipe Miocic
- Bellator 74 Weigh-In Results, All Fighters Make Weight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.