With UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort taking place in Canada, drug testing for the fighters competing on the card will be done by an independent company, according to UFC Director of Canadian Operations Tom Wright.
The Ontario Athletic Commission will be handling the results. Toronto is the host site for the card.
"When the results come back, if there are any issues, they'll be provided to the (OAC) for them to issue any sanctions that they may desire," said Wright Thursday during the pre-fight press conference.
FightLine will be providing complete coverage of the entire event, including ongoing play-by-play, Saturday night.
- Shane Carwin On Roy Nelson "He Puts On A Front"
- Marcus Brimage On Training With American Top Team In Preparation Of UFC 152
- Verbal Attacks Have No Affect On Brian Stann
- Despite Recent Surgery, Chris Weidman Still Plans On Facing Tim Boetsch
- Stephan Bonnar Calls Fighting Anderson Silva In Brazil A "Dream Fight"
- Time Off Allowed Joseph Benavidez To Improve As A Fighter
- Rashad Evans' TUF Performance Pushed Demetrious Johnson Into MMA
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline