The card takes place September 1 from Las Vegas. The co-main event will feature Jay Hieron and Jake Ellenberger.
Since claiming the belt from Mauricio "Shogun" Rua, Jones has toppled Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Lyoto Machida and Rashad Evans. All three are former UFC champions. Henderson, meanwhile, earned his shot at the belt by defeating Rua late in 2011.
Check out the video below for the trailer hyping the main event:
- Cris Cyborg Wants A Fight With Ronda Rousey "To Punch Her"
- Dominick Cruz Not Pondering Any Change In Weight Classes Yet
- Jon Jones "Confident That I'm Gonna TKO" Dan Henderson
- Former TUF Coach Jason "Mayhem" Miller Arrested
- Leonard Garcia Believes He’s Fighting When The UFC Invades China
- DeWayne Zinkin On Why American Kickboxing Academy Is The Place For Wrestlers To Morph Into Fighters
- The Office Was No Place For A Competitor Like Daniel Cormier
- Jake Shields Looking To Fight A Top Middleweight Fighter
- Gene LeBell Says Ronda Rousey Is The Ideal Female Athlete
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.