UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones will attempt to fend off the challenge of Dan Henderson when the two meet September 1 at UFC 151: Jones vs. Henderson. The card takes place from Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
The co-main event will feature Jake Ellenberger taking on the returning Jay Hieron. Ellenberger's first professional loss was to Hieron, who is replacing an injured Josh Koscheck in the fight.
Check out the extended preview for the event in the video below:
- Miguel Torres Announces That He Has Signed With Titan FC
- Johny Hendricks-Martin Kampmann Official For UFC 154
- Rampage Jackson Hints At Fighting Outside Of UFC After Bout With Glover Teixeira
- Seattle To Host UFC On Fox 5
- Frankie Edgar Makes Featherweight Move Official
- Chael Sonnen: Jon Jones "Will Never Fight Me"
- Chris Weidman Just Wants Anderson Silva To Give Him A Chance
- Anthony Pettis Says His Fight With Donald Cerrone "Is Happening"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.