Nik Lentz vs. Eiji Mitsuoka
We begin with action in the UFC's featherweight division, as Nik Lentz (23-5-2) takes on Eiji Mitsuoka (18-8-2). Our referee will be Tim Mills.
Round 1: Lentz comes right in with a solid 1-2 combo and a knee to the body. Lentz working the front headlock, but Mitsuoka avoids any serious submission attempt. Lentz takes the back and pushes Mitsuoka up against the cage. Lentz with a big takedown, but Mitsuoka is able to get to his feet with little resistance. Lentz holds on and throws Mitsuoka down for a second takedown, locking in a hook.
Lentz catches Mitsuoka coming out with big right, rushes in and gets a third takedown while going into mount position. Lentz avoids a sweep attempt and takes the back, but Mitsuoka is able to get to his feet. Lentz locks his hands around the waist and scores a fourth takedown on four attempts, throwing quick, sharp rights to the face of Mitsuoka. Both hooks are in for Lentz with just over 90 seconds to go. Lentz hammering away with lefts and rights. The referee tells Mitsuoka to fight back, but after several more lefts and rights, that is it. Lentz finishes what looks like a very tired Mitsuoka, possibly due to the altitude-effect.
Nik Lentz def. Eiji Mitsuoka via TKO (strikes) 3:45 of Round 1
- "UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II" Live Coverage & Results
- Benson Henderson A Fan Of Nate Diaz, Excited To Face Him
- Video: UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II Post-Fight Press Conference
- Several Sound Off On Controversial Benson Henderson-Frankie Edgar Decision
- Donald Cerrone Admits He Got "Teary Eyed," Calls Out Anthony Pettis Again
- UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II Fight Bonuses Handed Out
- Nate Diaz, Cesar Gracie Discuss Henderson-Edgar Bout
- Disappointed Frankie Edgar Feels Like He Won Fight With Benson Henderson
- Benson Henderson Successfully Defends UFC Lightweight Title With Decision Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.