Ken Stone vs. Erik Perez
We remain in the bantamweight division, as Ken Stone (11-3) battles Erik Perez (11-4). The third man inside the Octagon will be Herb Dean.
Round 1: Perez goes to an inside leg kick, catches him with a right that floors Stone and follows up. Stone seemed to be recovering, but the ref had already decided to step in. Perez ate a right and landed a huge shot of his own that caused Stone to go face-first on the mat. Three times Stone was hit hard enough to look like he was out. It seemed that each time Perez hit him again, that woke Stone back up.
Erik Perez def. Ken Stone via TKO (strikes) at :17 of Round 1
- "UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II" Live Coverage & Results
- Benson Henderson A Fan Of Nate Diaz, Excited To Face Him
- Video: UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II Post-Fight Press Conference
- Several Sound Off On Controversial Benson Henderson-Frankie Edgar Decision
- Donald Cerrone Admits He Got "Teary Eyed," Calls Out Anthony Pettis Again
- UFC 150: Henderson Vs. Edgar II Fight Bonuses Handed Out
- Nate Diaz, Cesar Gracie Discuss Henderson-Edgar Bout
- Disappointed Frankie Edgar Feels Like He Won Fight With Benson Henderson
- Benson Henderson Successfully Defends UFC Lightweight Title With Decision Victory
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.