Benson Henderson will make his first UFC lightweight title defense when he takes on Frankie Edgar in the main event of UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II. The card goes down August 11 from Denver's Pepsi Center.
Also, the co-main event will feature Donald Cerrone and Melvin Guillard in an interesting 155-pound contest. Both are coming off wins, and hoping to make a statement with another victory.
Check out the video below for an extended preview for the event:
- Frank Mir To Face Daniel Cormier In Strikeforce Later This Year
- Mike Swick Vs. DaMarques Johnson Added To UFC On Fox 4 Main Card
- Next Light Heavyweight Contender Could Be Determined At UFC On Fox 4
- UFC Makes Alan Belcher-Vitor Belfort Official For UFC 153
- Firas Zahabi Says GSP Still Interested In Fighting Nick Diaz
- Ryan Bader's Only Job Vs. Lyoto Machida Is To Win
- Dustin Pague Vs. Chico Camus Planned For August's UFC 150