Mitch Clarke vs. Anton Kuivanen
Round 1: Clarke gets a takedown off a catch of a leg, gaining the upper-hand early. Kuivanen gets to his feet, only to have Clarke slam him right back down again. Kuivanen shows his wrestling abilities, reversing the situation and winding up on top of Clarke. Big right hand by Kuivanen. Clarke trying a few submissions, but not able to lock anything in yet. Finally, Clarke with a solid submission, grabbing the arm. Clarke releases the hold, gets his hooks in after taking the back. Kimura attempt by Clarke, and the round comes to an end.
FightLine scores the round 10-9 for Clarke
Round 2: Sorry guys, I missed the entire round due to issues with my stream. Wasn't working at all. But, on to the third we go.
Round 3: Also missed part of this round, but the UFC finally sent word that the YouTube feed was going solid. We'll hopefully (fingers crossed) be good to go from here on out. Kuivanen in control for the most part, holding Clarke down and landing several big shots. Kuivanen working for several finishes, landing some big shots on the ground. Clarke, however, tries to grab a submission, nearly locking the leg up. Kuivanen, however, finishes things off with a monsterous knee.
FightLine scores the round 10-9 for Kuivanen
Anton Kuivanen def. Mitch Clarke via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- "UFC 149: Faber Vs. Barao" Live Coverage And Results
- UFC 149 Bonuses For Riddle, Jimmo, Caraway, Gagnon
- Dana White Says "Officiating These Days Is Gonna Kill Combat Sports"
- Broken Foot Didn't Keep Tim Boetsch From Defeating Hector Lombard
- Dominick Cruz "Excited" To Fight Renan Barao
- Video: "UFC 149: Faber Vs. Barao" Post-Fight Press Conference
- Despite Lack Of Excitement, UFC 149 Generated $4.1 Million
- Renan Barao Picks Apart Urijah Faber, Claims Interim UFC Title
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.