UFC president Dana White sent out a post via Twitter proclaiming a gate of $4.1 million for UFC 149: Faber vs. Barao Saturday night. The card went down from inside the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
"UFC 149 Faber vs Barao breaks Scotiabank Saddledome Gate record @ 4.1 million beating The Rolling Stones!!!" White wrote.
The card featured a battle between Urijah Faber and Renan Barao for the interim UFC bantamweight title. Barao claimed the decision, setting himself up for a future meeting with Dominick Cruz to determine the unified champion.
- Dana White Asked Quinton "Rampage" Jackson To "Honor" Contract
- Chael Sonnen Down For "War Of Words" With WWE Superstar The Rock
- Alan Belcher Gives Us An Update On His Next Fight
- Benson Henderson Gives Us His Three Rules To Fighting
- Heavyweights Rob Broughton, Matt Mitrione Off UFC On FOX 4
- Bjorn Rebney Doesn't Believe Ben Askren Is Boring
- Tim Kennedy Vs. Roger Gracie? Former Military Man Says Yes
- Jamie Varner Excited For Opportunity Presented To Him At UFC On FOX 4
- "Life Changed A Lot" Says Renan Barao In Regards To Being A UFC Champion
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline