All fighters from the recently-completed UFC 148: Silva vs. Sonnen II event were cleared during the post-fight drug tests. That includes Chael Sonnen, who was granted a therapeutic use exemption for his testosterone replacement therapy.
Sonnen had applied for the use and was granted it by the Nevada Athletic Commission. He was forced to provide several drug tests before and after, and they all came back within the limits.
The commission tested every fight on the card, making a strong effort to help keep drugs out of MMA.
- Return To Japan In Early 2013 For The UFC, According To Report
- Middleweight Move Remains On Mind Of Rashad Evans
- Shane Carwin Focusing On TUF, Warns Roy Nelson "This Is Not A Joke"
- Strikeforce/Showtime Have Deals With Fighters Such As Rousey, Melendez, Rockhold
- Video: Highlights From Strikeforce: Rockhold Vs. Kennedy
- Luke Rockhold Plans To Improve After Fending Off Tim Kennedy
- Tyron Woodley Feels Like He'll Grow From Loss To Nate Marquardt
- Scott Coker Says No Melendez-Thomson IV In The Works
- Luke Rockhold Withstands Tim Kennedy, Defends Strikeforce Middleweight Championship
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.