Maybe people do care about the pre-fight hype shows after all. The second episode of UFC 145 Primetime generated 573,000 viewers - a 24 percent increase from the debut episode a week prior.
UFC 145 Primetime is being used to help promote the upcoming Jon Jones-Rashad EvansUFC light heavyweight title fight. The final episode will air this Friday night on FX following The Ultimate Fighter: Live, with the card taking place on Saturday from Atlanta.
MMAjunkie.com confirmed the numbers with industry sources. This is the eighth installment of the series, which helps give background information on the main event fighters.
- Video: Ronda Rousey And Nick Catone Aid NY MMA Efforts
- With Rivalry Neutered, Jones Vs. Evans Comes Down To Competition
- "Bellator 66: Aoki Vs. Alvarez" Weigh-In Results
- New York State Senate Passes MMA Legalization Bill… Again
- Video: Jon Jones Knocks Out Pale Rastafarian
- Jon Jones Vs. Rashad Evans = Spider-Man Vs. Beast
- Nick Diaz's NSAC Hearing Delayed
- Did Sugar Ray Leonard Lure BJ Penn Out Of Retirement?
- KID Yamamoto Saves Injured Man In Tokyo
- Greg Jackson Accepts Role In Evans-Jones Feud
- "UFC 145 Primetime" Episode Two Makes Dramatic Increase In Ratings
- With Issues In Brazil, Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen 2 Could Be Headed To Las Vegas
- Video: Dramatic Come-From-Behind Win At Australian MMA Event
- BJ Penn And Jens Pulver Predict UFC 145 Winner
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.