After Tyson Nam (12-4) knocked out Bellator Bantamweight Champion Eduardo Dantas (14-3), he hopes it's just the beginning.
"A lot of people are saying it could be one of the biggest upsets of the year," said Nam on MMA Junkie. "I'm hoping the next time you guys see me fight is in the UFC."
Nam defeated Dantas at Shooto Brazil 33 - Fight for BOPE 2 via KO in round one with a right hook.
"I was trying to look for spaces in between his strikes to counter him," said Nam. "I know he's really awesome on the offense, so I figured if I could slip something between, he wouldn't expect it."
There is no word on his next fight.
"I was in the right place at the right time," said Nam.
- Stephen Thompson-Besam Yousef Added To UFC 154
- Change Of Camp Has Vitor Belfort Feeling "Young" Again
- Brendan Schaub Wants To Test His Chin Vs. Lavar Johnson
- Chris Weidman More Interested In Michael Bisping-Brian Stann Winner Than Alan Belcher
- Michael Bisping Looking At Brian Stann's One Punch Knockout
- Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos Leaves Strikeforce, Set To Fight In Canada
- Regardless Of Decision Vs. Carlos Condit, Anderson Silva Wants To Fight GSP
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.