Tyson Griffin, who has stepped inside the Octagon with some of MMA's elite, has signed a new deal to fight for Resurrection Fighting Alliance. The RFA is based out of Nebraska, and announced that Griffin is likely to compete later this year.
Griffin (15-6) was released from the UFC after going just 1-4. In his last fight, Griffin failed to make weight and was knocked out by Bart Palaszewski.
- Strikeforce: Rockhold Vs. Kennedy Nets 420,000 Viewers
- Jake Ellenberger Vs. Josh Koscheck Set For UFC 151
- Hector Lombard Plans To Call Out Mark Munoz After UFC 149
- Luke Rockhold Accepts Anderson Silva's Challenge
- Anderson Silva Wants To Fight Luke Rockhold Next
- Former UFC Fighter Tyson Griffin Signs With RFA
- TUF: Brazil Winners To Compete At UFC 153 In Rio
- Boxing CEO Richard Schaefer Believes UFC Asking "Too Much" Of Fans To Pay A PPV Each Month
- Video: Countdown To UFC 149: Faber Vs. Barao
- UFC On FX 5 Moved From September To October
- Vinny Magalhaes Draws Igor Pokrajac In UFC Return At UFC 152
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.