UFC Heavyweight Travis "Hapa" Browne wants to avenge his first professional loss and rematch Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva as soon as his hamstring is healed.
"I'm about two weeks ahead right now, of schedule, so it's coming along great. I should be back training in full by mid-December and then hopefully start up fight camp by February."
Browne suffered the injury during his last fight to Silva at UFC on FX 5. In the first round, Browne came down awkwardly after a kick and tore his hamstring in the process. He tried to remain in the fight, but Bigfoot took advantage of the injury and KO'd Browne with a heavy right hand, handing him his first loss of his career. When he gets back in the Octagon, he wants a rematch with Silva next.
"I think I deserve it. It was just a freak accident. I fell on that kick 10,000 times and just on this one time it happened to pop on me. The way I look at it is, he's the one man in the world that can stand there and say he beat me, that he beat me up, that he whupped my ass. I want that fight back. I want another shot."
- Anthony Johnson Vs. Andrei Arlovski? "Rumble" Is Down For It
- TUF 16 Ratings Climb Back Above One Million
- UFC Announces Partial 2013 Schedule, Four Fox Events
- Firas Zahabi-GSP's Legs Are "More Powerful Than Ever, It's Scary"
- Miesha Tate: Dana White's Changed Perspective Of WMMA Paves The Way For The Future
- Travis Browne Wants A Rematch Against Bigfoot Silva
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.