All of the heavyweights in the UFC are not set for action later this month. Travis Browne and Ben Rothwell, a pair of the big boys, have signed to meet at UFC on FOX 4, UFC officials confirmed recently.
The card takes place August 4. While an exact location is still unknown, it is expected that Los Angeles will host.
Browne (13-0-1) has become one of the hottest fighters in the division, topping the likes of James McSweeney, Stefan Struve and Chad Griggs recently. "Hapa" is already in the gym, staying in shape in case someone is needed for the UFC 146 event later this month.
Rothwell (32-8) improved his UFC record to 2-2 with a knockout over Brendan Schaub late in April. The win helped keep Rothwell in the UFC after injuries have hampered his career.
- Video: Dana White's UFC On FOX 3 Vlog, Episode Two
- Jon Jones Just Wants Hendo To Keep It Classy
- Video: Quick UFC 146 Promo
- Francisco Rivera Steps In To Face Alex Soto At UFC On FUEL TV 3
- Nevada Responds To Nick Diaz's Lawsuit
- Video: Age And Experience Will Overcome Youth And Preparation
- UFC 148 Tickets On Sale This Week
- Rampage Jackson Wants Rua Or Griffin For Final UFC Bout
- Jake Shields Vs. Ed Herman To Take Place At "UFC 150"
- Video: Dana White Blog Is Back For "UFC On FOX 3"
- Travis Browne, Ben Rothwell Added To "UFC On FOX 4" Card
- Ryan Bader Vs. Lyoto Machida Set For "UFC On FOX 4"
- Episode 8 Of "TUF: Live" Earns Lowest Ratings Yet
- Michael Bisping Vs. Tim Boetsch Removed From UFC 148
- Jon Jones Vs. Dan Henderson Unlikely To Take Place At UFC 149
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.