"And they said I tore my hamstring," Browne posted on Twitter. "I'll be out 2-4 months. Luckily no surgery. Thank you again for your support. I'll be back stronger!"
Browne (13-1-1) suffered his first career loss to Silva, as "Bigfoot" rocked him with a right behind finishing him in the first round. "Hapa" believes he suffered a hamstring injury while throwing a kick early in the fight.
- Forrest Griffin- Bonnar's “Going To Surprise Some People"
- Mark Munoz Eyes February Return, Weidman Rematch
- Pat Barry Forced To Find New Home After Team DeathClutch Folds
- Jens Pulver Dealing With Anxiety, Depression Issues
- Javier Mendez Discusses Opponents For Daniel Cormier
- Stephan Bonnar: "I Am Going To Give Anderson Silva Hell"
- Countdown To UFC 153: Silva Vs. Bonnar Airs This Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.