Travis Browne (13-0-1) may not be the most outspoken fighter, but he doesn't think he needs to talk as others will do that for him.
"That's one thing I guess in a sense I'm kind of prideful because I don't like to talk about myself," said Browne to MMA Weekly. "I want to put on such a good performance that other people talk for me and that my reputation is built on what I did and not what I said."
"You know Joe Silva and Dana White, the reason the UFC's where it's at is because of those guys and the matches they've made in the past," said Browne. "I put my trust in them, that's kind of something you do when you sign up with the UFC, and it's worked for me."
- Video: Bellator 74 Highlights Feature Welterweight Tourney Openers
- Ex-WWE Superstar Dave Bautista Has Opponent For Saturday
- Travis Browne Is A Fighter, Not A Talker
- Jeremy Stephens Changes His Lifestyle
- TUF: Brazil 2 Confirmed For 2013
- Chad Mendes-Hacran Dias Added To UFC On FX 6
- Danielle West Steps In For Injured Julia Budd
- Two Legacy FC Shows Gain New Fights
- "UFC On FX: Browne Vs. Bigfoot" Results And Live Coverage On Friday
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.