After taking us into the Tristar Gym in Montreal, Fuel TV will bring MMA fans a closer look inside the Blackzilians camp in Florida. Training Day: The Blackzilians premiers Wednesday on Fuel TV at 11 p.m. ET.
"This is where we sharpen the tools to go to war to put on the fights that you like to see," Evans said. "This is where we are becoming the best team in the world."
The episode will not be in the live-format as the Tristar one, which was the first of its kind to air on the network. Replays are scheduled throughout the rest of the month.
As an added bonus, Michael Johnson, a fighter at the gym, will actually explain the origins of the Blackzilians name on the episode.
- Magnus Cedenblad-Rafael Natal On For UFC On Fox 6
- Sara McMann Not Seeing Ronda Rousey Fight In The Near Future
- MMA Side Of GLORY - Dream Card Continues To Grow
- One Handed Nick Newell Ready For Title Run
- Nate Diaz Feels It's His Turn To Be UFC Champion
- Shogun Rua Discusses Turning Down Jon Jones Title Fight
- Mike Chiesa Signs With First Round Management
- Benson Henderson Focused On "W" Vs. Nate Diaz At UFC On Fox 5
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.