Former Ultimate Fighter winner Tony Ferguson has signed with the ever-growing Paradigm MMA Management team. Ferguson captured the 13th season title of TUF.
"I signed with Paradigm because I wanted a company that can take me to the next level," Ferguson said. "With the services Paradigm has to offer, and an entire team working towards a common goal, I believe that I have found just that."
Ferguson holds a 13-3 record, including three wins in four UFC bouts. A total of 11 of his 13 career victories have come via stoppage.
The 28-year-old Ferguson was defeated by Michael Johnson this past May. He is currently recovering from injuries and plans on returning to the Octagon in early 2013. The loss snapped a six-fight win streak for "El Cucuy."
- Anderson Silva Targeting Summer Return To The Octagon
- Jon Jones Recovering Well From His Elbow Injury
- Carlos Condit On Rematching Rory MacDonald: "I'm In"
- Mark Hominick Announces His Retirement From MMA
- Bellator Delays Rad Martinez-Shahbulat Shamhalaev Bout Until 2013
- UFC On Fox 5 Official Numbers Release; Event Drew 4.4 Million Viewers
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.