TJ Grant (19-5) has no doubt that his move to lightweight was the best decision for his career.
"I should have been a lightweight for a long time," said Grant to MMA Fighting. "Those guys are my size and the strength advantage is in my favor or at least equal. I feel when you are hitting guys you want to be able to hurt them and fend off takedowns. At 170 pounds guys are monsters. Best move of my career."
"I got to showcase my skills against a world class fighter and that was definitely the most well rounded fighter to date. So, I'd have to say that was my best performance."
- Phil Baroni Not A Supporter Of TRT Usage
- Danny Castillo Thinks He Can Bring Michael Johnson To The Ground
- Lyoto Machida: Jon Jones Showed He Is Championship Material By Not Tapping Out
- Strikeforce: Melendez Vs. Healy Fighters To Be Paid By Zuffa
- Cain Velasquez On Lesson Learned From Loss To Junior Dos Santos
- Winning Bellator's Season 7 Welterweight Tournament Means Everything To Nordine Taleb
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.