Tito Ortiz continues to call out Forrest Griffin for his use of TRT prior to their fight at UFC 148: Silva vs. Sonnen II. While Ortiz isn't planning on calling for another fight, he does want to make sure people know how he feels about Griffin's decision.
"For Forrest to be able to use testosterone, you look at professional baseball, you got Barry Bonds and all the guys in baseball that were looked down upon and are now allowed into the hall of fame because of it," said Ortiz, during a recent interview with TMZ. "Guys in our sport are allowed to do it and I don't understand the reasoning behind it."
Ortiz continued to say, "I don't know about the win overturned because he let them know that he was doing it, but I don't think it's a good thing that we show our kids as athletes, you know what I mean?"
Griffin was allowed to do the TRT thanks to an exemption that was tested several times by the Nevada Athletic Commission. Griffin has kept quiet on the situation since it was confirmed.
- Phil Davis Still Learning From Loss To Rashad Evans
- Matt Serra Feels Like Chris Weidman Can Defeat Anderson Silva
- Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Wants His Title Back From Jon Jones
- Cesar Gracie: Diaz Fighting Silva Not About Title
- Chris Weidman Has Words For Both Managers Of Anderson Silva
- Roger Gracie Says Fighting Tim Kennedy Would Be "Interesting Fight"
- "Road To The Octagon" Airs On Fox Today, Features Rua, Vera, Bader, Machida Camps
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline