UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre returns to action after a lengthy layoff on November 17 to face interim UFC welterweight champion Carlos Condit. The two will collide at UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit from Montreal.
St-Pierre was forced to the sidelines with a torn ACL, and the UFC decided to place Condit and Nick Diaz in an interim title bout in the meantime.
Condit won that match, and has waited for St-Pierre to return to step back inside the Octagon.
The card will also feature another key welterweight contest, as Martin Kampmann battles Johny Hendricks.
Check out the extended preview for the card in the video below:
- Antonio Silva Down For Alistair Overeem Fight If It's On The Table
- Bellator 78 Weigh-In Results: Welterweight Tourney Semifinals Official
- Female MMA Legend Possibly Preparing Her Retirement Fight
- Marius Zaromskis Would Use Bellator Winnings So His Wife Can Live Closer To Him
- WSOF On Target To Sellout Their First Show With 7,000 Fans
- Kurt Holobaugh Pulls Double Duty Getting Married, Fighting On The Same Day
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.