ONE Fighting Championship will be home to a fourth meeting between former UFC heavyweight champions Tim Sylvia and Andrei Arlovski. The bout will take place August 31 from Quezon City, Philippines and will be available through pay-per-view in North America.
Arlovski (17-9) was set to take on Soa Palelei at the event, but contract issues forced Palelei off the card. Arlovski has won two consecutive fights.
ONE FC: Pride of a Nation will also feature Shinya Aoki and Bibiano Fernandes, along with a host of other fights.
- Dana White Details Rory MacDonald's Injury That Put Him Out Of BJ Penn Fight
- Prado Ready For Next Fight After Davis’ Poke To The Eye Stops His UFC Debut Early
- UFC President Feels MMA Qualifies As An Olympic Sport
- Dana White Talks The Possibility Of A One Handed Fighter Joining The UFC
- Dana White Ecstatic With All The Fights At UFC On FOX 4
- Rua Okay With No Championship Shot For His Next Fight
- Lauzon Avoids Varner’s Overhand Right To Secure Submission Victory
- The Dragon Is Back As Machida Earns Championship Shot
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.