Tim Kennedy took his loss to Luke Rockhold for the Strikeforce middleweight title recently pretty hard. Yet, it appears that Kennedy has his eyes set on a new foe: Roger Gracie.
"I read (Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker) said (Roger Gracie) was the best grappler in Strikeforce," Kennedy wrote on Twitter Monday. "I would love to prove that is not the case."
Kennedy (14-4) was handed a decision defeat to Rockhold earlier this month. It was the second time he has failed to secure the Strikeforce belt.
Gracie (5-1) recently made his debut at middleweight, moving down from the 205-pound division. He defeated Keith Jardine on the same card as Rockhold-Kennedy.
- Alan Belcher Accepts Vitor Belfort's Challenge
- Michael Bisping Happy To Be Fighting Brian Stann On Neutral Territory
- Rory MacDonald "Excited" To Be Fighting In Canada Again
- Joseph Benavidez Not Amused By Michael Bisping's Comments
- Dominick Cruz Wants To Fight Soon, But Leaving That In Hands Of Professionals
- UFC 152 Receives Welterweights Seth Baczynski, Simeon Thoresen
- Jacob Volkmann-Shane Roller Added To UFC 151
- Chael Sonnen Tries To "Encourage" Urijah Faber
- Rory MacDonald Planning To Hurt BJ Penn
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.