Tim Kennedy recently said he would like to prove his skills against Roger Gracie. Well, it appears if Strikeforce wants to make the match, Gracie is down.
"He can say whatever he wants," Gracie said. "He can be good on the ground, but technically I'm much better. In a jiu-jitsu match, he probably wouldn't have a chance against me."
Gracie has won several world titles in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, while Kennedy is a former military veteran.
- Phil Davis Still Learning From Loss To Rashad Evans
- Matt Serra Feels Like Chris Weidman Can Defeat Anderson Silva
- Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Wants His Title Back From Jon Jones
- Cesar Gracie: Diaz Fighting Silva Not About Title
- Chris Weidman Has Words For Both Managers Of Anderson Silva
- Roger Gracie Says Fighting Tim Kennedy Would Be "Interesting Fight"
- "Road To The Octagon" Airs On Fox Today, Features Rua, Vera, Bader, Machida Camps
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline