This week's edition of The Weekly League features:
1. Mind-altering previews of the Kansas City-Saint Louis, Green Bay-New England, and Chicago-Minnesota games.
2. An updated "luck" table, exposing the Atlanta Falcons for the frauds they really are.
3. No shortage of The Good Times™.
The Four Factors you see for each game represent each team's raw performance thus far in four important categories (pass and rush efficiency, pass and rush efficiency against) relative to league average (where 100 is league average and anything above is good).
Along with the Four Factors, you'll see two other numbers: Generic Win Probability (GWP) and Game Probability (PROB). The GWP is the probability a team would beat the league average team at a neutral site. It can be found for all teams here. The PROB is each respective team's chance of winning this particular contest. Your host, Brian Burke, provides PROBs to the New York Times each week, and those numbers (along with methodology) can be found here.
Finally, a glossary of all unfamiliar terms can be found here.
Kansas City at Saint Louis | Sunday, December 19 | 1:00pm ET
• Unless I'm mistaken, the prevailing view on Rams quarterback Sam Bradford is that he's having a good season.
• Probably because St. Louis is at the top of their division, is why, right?
• But let's also make sure to note that Bradford is second to last -- ahead of only Jimmy Frigging Claussen -- in yards per attempts among qualified QBs, with 5.4.
• That's (slightly) behind Derek Anderson, it should be noted.
• In somewhat related news, both Bradford and Anderson are way better at being quarterbacks than I am at being anything in the world.
Green Bay at New England | Sunday, December 19 | 8:20pm ET
• In a perfect world, this game would represent a match-up between two dreamboat quarterbacks.
• Unfortunately, due to Aaron Rodgers' concussion, this game will feature just one dreamboat quarterback and then another, normally boated quarterback.
• As for Flynn, Vegas has a prop bet on him, as follows: "Matt Flynn – What will he do first Week 15 vs New England?"
• Throw a TD Pass: EVEN.
• Throw an interception: -130.
Chicago at Minnesota | Monday, December 20 | 8:30pm ET
• In the event that you're unaware, Minnesota's home stadium accidentally broke last week.
• As such, this game will be played at the University of Minnesota's TCF Bank Stadium.
• In the event that you're unaware, Minnesota's starting quarterback accidentally broke, too.
• As such, young Joe Webb will start at quarterback for the Vikings.
• Webb also qualifies at wide receiver which makes him -- in the parlance of our grandfathers -- "pure fantasy gold."
GWP Wins and Luck
Here's the table, through Week Fourteen and sans comment, of GWP wins and losses as compared to actual wins and losses.