Strikeforce: Tate vs. Rousey went down last Saturday night from the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio and saw the crowning of a new Strikeforce women's bantamweight champion in Ronda Rousey.
Today, the Ohio Athletic Commission released the list of fighter payouts from the event, with Josh Thomson and Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza taking home the biggest paychecks of the evening.
You can scope the full list below.
-Ronda Rousey: $15,000 + $17,000 win bonus = $32,000
defeated Miesha Tate: $19,000
-Josh Thomson: $80,000
defeated KJ Noons: $38,000
-Kazuo Misaki: $50,000
defeated Paul Daley: $45,000
-Lumumba Sayers: $5,000 + $5,000 win bonus = $10,000
defeated Scott Smith: $65,000
-Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza: $70,000 + $22,000 win bonus = $92,000
defeated Bristol Marunde: $10,000
-Sarah Kaufman: $15,000 + $10,000 win bonus = $25,000
defeated Alexis Davis: $4,000
-Roger Bowling: $8,000 + $8,000 = $16,000
defeated Brandon Sailing: $5,000
-Pat Healy: $17,500 + $5,000 = $22,500
defeated Conor Huen: $8,000
- Video: "UFC On Fox: Diaz Vs. Miller" Press Conference
- Who Does Bendo Want Next? "All Of 'Em"
- Rampage Jackson Says Next Fight Will Be Last In The Octagon
- Dana White On Mayweather-Pacquiao: Cut The Bull**** And Split The Money
- "UFC On Fox: Diaz Vs. Miller" Press Conference Notes And Quotes
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.