"The American Psycho" will face UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva in the main event of UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar Saturday night from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The card goes down from inside the HSBC Arena.
"I've been hit by bigger, stronger guys and never been stopped," Bonnar said. "I mean, look at every fight I've ever had - I've been hit with lots of big shots but I get up and keep coming. Anderson is so damn good, but no one has ever walked through me and I will keep coming at him no matter what he throws my way."
Bonnar (14-7) has won three straight fights following a three-fight losing skid. In 21 professional bouts, he's never been knocked out or submitted. Bonnar has had two fights stopped due to cuts.
"I get in there and go after it," Bonnar said. "I don't stall, I don't get stood up; I go out there and put it on my opponent, and I am going to give Anderson Silva hell."
- Forrest Griffin- Bonnar's “Going To Surprise Some People"
- Mark Munoz Eyes February Return, Weidman Rematch
- Pat Barry Forced To Find New Home After Team DeathClutch Folds
- Jens Pulver Dealing With Anxiety, Depression Issues
- Javier Mendez Discusses Opponents For Daniel Cormier
- Stephan Bonnar: "I Am Going To Give Anderson Silva Hell"
- Countdown To UFC 153: Silva Vs. Bonnar Airs This Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.