Heavyweights Stefan Struve and Stipe Miocic have signed on the dotted line to face off in the main event of the UFC's return to England. UFC: Nottingham is set to take place September 29.
Struve (24-5) has won his last three fights since a loss to Travis Browne. In his most recent encounter, Struve submitted Lavar Johnson.
Miocic (9-0) has picked up three consecutive victories since signing with the UFC in 2011. He has earned knockout victories over Shane del Rosario and Phil De Fries already this year.
- Light Heavyweight Division In Anthony Johnson's Future
- More Injuries Hamper UFC 149 As Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Out
- 'Countdown To UFC 148' Set To Air On July 3
- Rafael "Feijao" Cavalcante Tests Positive For Banned Substance
- Dustin Pague Steps Up On Short Notice To Fight Ken Stone
- Stefan Struve, Stipe Miocic Set To Headline "UFC: Nottingham" Card
- Rich Franklin Talks Re-Matching With “Tornado” Wanderlei Silva
- Frank Mir Talks Future, Not Opposed To Pro Wrestling