Standing just under seven feet tall and with an 84.5 inch reach, Stefan Struve (24-5) uses his physical presence to dictate any fight.
"We never want to make much of a game plan," said Struve on MMA Studio. "We want them to fight my fight; Fight against my range and keep them on the outside like there is some kind of perimeter. If you come in there you will get punched and kicked in the face."
Struve is 8-3 since he debuted for the UFC in 2009. He is currently on a three fight win streak.
He will return to action September 29 at UFC on Fuel TV, when he takes on Stipe Miocic (9-0) in the main event.
- Video: UFC Offers Up 'Thank You' To Fans
- Chael Sonnen Favors Brian Stann Over Michael Bisping
- Tito Ortiz Discusses Jon Jones-Vitor Belfort Bout
- Fuel TV Running Special Viewer's Choice Week For UFC
- Ratings Come In For TUF 16: Carwin Vs. Nelson
- Inaugural ONE FC Lightweight Championship Fight Announced
- Brian Stann - No Doubt In His Mind He's Being Overlooked
- Sarah Kaufman Out Of Invicta FC Debut
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline