Spike TV will once again flex its muscle when it comes to counter-programming the UFC. When The Ultimate Fighter 16 begins on September 16, Spike TV will showcase one of the coaches, Roy Nelson, in a marathon of shows.
Nelson will be coaching opposite Shane Carwin on TUF, which airs on FX now. Spike TV will highlight Nelson during his time on the reality show, airing his bout with Kimbo Slice and the entire TUF 10 Finale.
The Ultimate Fighter 16 kicks off at 9 p.m. ET/PT, while the Nelson marathon on Spike TV begins at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
- UFC Boss Has "No Regrets" Over Cancelling UFC 151
- Lyoto Machida's Decision To Pass On Title Shot Moves Him Down The Line
- Foot Injury Could Keep Mark Munoz Sidelined For Over A Year
- Dana White Confirms Georges St-Pierre Vs. Anderson Silva In The Plans
- Teams For The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes Announced
- Odds Of Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza Fighting In November Looking Slim
- Tyson Nam, Bellator Contract Dispute Continues
- Video: Full Trailer For MMA-Inspired Film "Here Comes The Boom"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline