Siyar Bahadurzada would like nothing more than an opportunity to test his skills inside the Octagon against former UFC champion BJ Penn. Bahadurzada wants the fight so bad, he's willing to donate his entire fight purse to charity if given the match.
"The only reason I wanna fight (Penn) is to test my will and warrior spirit vs. his. I'm not fighting for money!" Bahadurzada wrote on Twitter Monday. "I'm willing to donate my fight purse to charity to prove that it's not for financial reasons & will take VADA tests!"
Bahadurzada is a perfect 1-0 in his UFC career, having knocked out Paulo Thiago earlier this year in just 42 seconds. He is 21-4-1 overall and has not lost since 2008 in a bout with Jorge Santiago.
Penn recently found out that Rory MacDonald would not be able to make their UFC 152: Benavidez Vs. Johnson bout due to a cut suffered in training. MacDonald has asked to have the fight rescheduled, but several fighters have said they would be willing to face Penn in his place.
- Nate Diaz Inks New Deal With UFC
- Roy Nelson Tweets "The Juice Is Good" In Regards To Using TRT
- Dana White Fine With TRT, As Long As It's Used Properly
- Video: Another Teaser For All-Access Ronda Rousey
- Seth Petruzelli To Compete At K-1 Rising
- Lightweights Bobby Green, Matt Ricehouse Placed On Strikeforce: Rousey Vs. Kaufman
- Dan Henderson Thinks Lyoto Machida’s Style Contains A Flaw
- Henderson Feels Age Is Not A Factor In His Upcoming Fight Against Jones
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira Willing To Coach TUF: Brazil Vs. Shogun Rua
- Frank Mir Gave No Second-Thought To Facing Daniel Cormier
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.