"Lombard, maybe should fight at 170. He made 185 easily," said White, during the post-fight press conference. "He's short and wide, but I think he could make 170."
White also discussed all the pre-fight hype surrounding Lombard, saying, "You can't be angry with (Lombard), but it just shows you guys, ranking guys who don't fight in the UFC, it's two different worlds. Guys that fight in other organizations that end up in the top-10 rankings, it's a whole other world over here."
- Dana White Asked Quinton "Rampage" Jackson To "Honor" Contract
- Chael Sonnen Down For "War Of Words" With WWE Superstar The Rock
- Alan Belcher Gives Us An Update On His Next Fight
- Benson Henderson Gives Us His Three Rules To Fighting
- Heavyweights Rob Broughton, Matt Mitrione Off UFC On FOX 4
- Bjorn Rebney Doesn't Believe Ben Askren Is Boring
- Tim Kennedy Vs. Roger Gracie? Former Military Man Says Yes
- Jamie Varner Excited For Opportunity Presented To Him At UFC On FOX 4
- "Life Changed A Lot" Says Renan Barao In Regards To Being A UFC Champion
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline