Jordan (13-4) is coming off a decision loss to Chieck Kongo. He is a former LSU football standout who had won two straight prior to the loss.
Russow (15-2) had his 11-fight win streak snapped in Brazil earlier this year by Fabricio Werdum. The bout will give Russow, a Chicago police officer, the chance to compete in his hometown.
- UFC Heavyweights Shawn Jordan-Mike Russow To Square Off In January
- Clay Guida-Hatsu Hioki Targeted For UFC On Fox 6
- Josh Barnett "Hopeful" For January Fight In Strikeforce
- Erik Koch-Ricardo Lamas Shifted To UFC On Fox 6
- GSP-Anderson Silva Would Be Mega Event
- Rich Hale: Not Going To Let His Chance “Slip Through The Fingers"
- Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Says He's Fighting Glover Teixeira At UFC On Fox 6
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.