McMann (6-0) was set to fight for the first time inside the Strikeforce cage. She had previously competed for Invicta FC, ProElite and Titan Fighting Championship.
The loss of McMann follows injury exits from Frank Mir and Strikeforce middleweight champion Luke Rockhold. Strikeforce has yet to announce anything official concerning Carmouche, and if she will remain on the November 3 card from Oklahoma City.
- Forrest Griffin- Bonnar's “Going To Surprise Some People"
- Mark Munoz Eyes February Return, Weidman Rematch
- Pat Barry Forced To Find New Home After Team DeathClutch Folds
- Jens Pulver Dealing With Anxiety, Depression Issues
- Javier Mendez Discusses Opponents For Daniel Cormier
- Stephan Bonnar: "I Am Going To Give Anderson Silva Hell"
- Countdown To UFC 153: Silva Vs. Bonnar Airs This Evening
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.