Sam Stout knows he didn't have his best performance at UFC 154: St-Pierre vs. Condit against John Makdessi, as Makdessi earned the victory. More recently, Makdessi has been making claims that Stout used "spies" at Tristar Gym before the bout went down.
"They didn't tell me anything," said Stout, in an interview with Fighters.com. "I was studying tapes of his past fights because that's the most accurate way to prepare for somebody."
Stout's friends - Chris Horodecki and Chad Laprise - were each training at Tristar during several of the same sessions in which Makdessi attended.
"I think it's a pretty petty thing to say after you've already won," Stout said. "I don't think it's very sportsmanlike to say something like that. He got the win. I've watched it - he out-pointed me."
- Lorenz Larkin's Manager Not Happy With Luke Rockhold
- Invicta FC 4 Card Released: Strawweight Champion To Be Crowned
- MFC To Crown New Lightweight Champion
- Rory MacDonald Has Future Encounter With Carlos Condit On His Mind
- Luke Rockhold Still Injured, Off January Strikeforce Card
- Dana White Disappointed About Strikeforce
- Johny Hendricks Has No Doubt Who He Wants Next
- X-Gym Trainer Knows Jon Jones' Weakness
- UFC Took Care Of Fabio Maldonado For Accepting Glover Teixeira Fight
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.