Former Ultimate Fighter winner Ryan Bader bounced back from his first two losses of his career during 2011 by defeating Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. Now, Bader takes on his third straight former UFC light heavyweight champion when he meets Lyoto Machida at UFC on Fox 4 on August 4.
While Bader and Machida will only fill the co-main event slot, where the bout is placed doesn't really concern "Darth." His only worry is earning a victory.
"I've just got to go in there and beat Machida, and that's all my job is," said Bader, during a recent interview with MMAjunkie.com Radio. "I'm not really worried about (where the bout is placed). I'm worried about getting in there and getting a win."
"I'm a lot different fighter than I was when I lost to Jones and Tito," Bader said. "I changed everything up. I got a bunch of new coaches; I got a head coach who is running everything now at Power MMA. It's been great."
- Frank Mir To Face Daniel Cormier In Strikeforce Later This Year
- Mike Swick Vs. DaMarques Johnson Added To UFC On Fox 4 Main Card
- Next Light Heavyweight Contender Could Be Determined At UFC On Fox 4
- UFC Makes Alan Belcher-Vitor Belfort Official For UFC 153
- Firas Zahabi Says GSP Still Interested In Fighting Nick Diaz
- Ryan Bader's Only Job Vs. Lyoto Machida Is To Win
- Dustin Pague Vs. Chico Camus Planned For August's UFC 150
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.