UFC president Dana White appears to have changed his stance on the use of TRT in MMA, as he explained during a recent interview that he believes it is acceptable if used correctly. Well, one of his fighters decided to poke a little fun at the comment.
If you guessed Roy Nelson as the one to make a joke about his boss, you are correct. Nelson, a former winner of The Ultimate Fighter, is currently in training as a coach on the upcoming season of TUF opposite Shane Carwin.
"The Juice is good (White) says so as long as you don't over do it," Nelson posted. "Now I know why Overeem is OK.... I feel like some OJ"
White has said he is already having issues with Nelson on TUF, and from these comments, you can better believe those "problems" will likely continue.
- Kenny Florian Believes GSP Will Return In November
- Alistair Overeem Continues To Fuel Fire With Junior Dos Santos
- Josh Koscheck Out Of UFC 151 Fight With Jake Ellenberger
- Final Ratings In For UFC On Fox: Shogun Vs. Vera
- Jon Fitch Calls BJ Penn "A Coward," Says Not Welcome At AKA
- Shawn Bunch To Debut In Bellator This November
- Lyoto Machida Doesn't Plan On Staying Quiet While Waiting For Title Shot
- No New News On Nick Diaz And His Quest To Fight Again
- No Contract Yet Between UFC-Nate Diaz, Says Cesar Gracie
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.