Roy Nelson (17-7) and Dana White continue to have an interesting relationship. Recently on The MMA Hour Nelson referred to his relationship with White as that of a married couple and felt White should be labeled the woman.
"You just got remember that mine and Dana White's relationship is like were a husband and wife," said Nelson. "I do the man's stuff around the house. I do the fighting, all the man's stuff and he does all the woman stuff — all the yapping."
Nelson is currently opposite of Shane Carwin (12-2) on The Ultimate Fighter. The two are expected to fight when the finale of the season airs on December 15.
"It's one of those relationships were there's love and hate," said Nelson. "We're in one of those things like a speed bump. I don't know if we need a separation from one another. I think The Ultimate Fighter was our separation … but now we're back together and holding hands and all that stuff."
- Dana White "The #1 Contender Right Now Is Weidman"
- Dana White Hopes Jose Aldo Vs Frankie Edgar Can Still Happen This Year
- Stephan Bonnar Makes Light Of His Underdog Status
- Consistent Way Of Life Reason For Cole Konrad's MMA Retirement
- Alan Belcher-Yushin Okami Targeted For UFC 155
- Scott Coker Explains Larkin's Title Shot And Talks Last Heavyweight Fight
- Scott Coker Weighs In On Melendez-Thomson 4, Wants Rousey-Cyborg To Happen
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline