UFC Heavyweight Roy "Big Country" Nelson treats opinions like he treats cheeseburgers: the man never holds back.
"If they actually make him [Lesnar] comeback, or he thinks about coming back, he'll probably come back to fight Frank Mir," said Nelson. "I think that's the only fight that he thinks he can win, but you know what, I'd love to have that fight with Brock."
Fresh off of his quick KO victory over Dave "Pee-Wee" Herman, "Big Country" also stated in response to a potential matchup with K-1 veteran Mark Hunt that he did not care who his next opponent was, and seemed convinced that a victory over his next opponent would lead to a title shot.
"A fight with Mark Hunt would be good, but all you have to do is fight anybody in the UFC and that will give you the next title shot."
While Nelson is entitled to his opinions on how championship matchmaking operates in the UFC, the corpulent IFL and Ultimate Fighter veteran may have to string together more than two wins in a row to get back into the good graces of Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta; both of whom have publicly implored the heavyweight to take his diet and career more seriously by dropping down to the 205 lb. division.
- Patrick Cote Replaces Rich Franklin In Fight Vs. Cung Le At "UFC 148"
- Roy “Big Country” Nelson Would Love To Welcome Brock Lesnar Back To UFC
- Dominick Cruz Discusses Knee Injury, TUF Experience, Faber-Barao
- Wagner Prado To Face Phil Davis In Griggs' Place
- Rick Story Facing New Opponent... Again
- More Details From Arianny Celeste's Domestic Violence Case (With Mugshots)
- Rousimar Palhares Says He Was Sick During Alan Belcher Fight
- Video: Jose "Pele" Landi-Jons Calls Out "Wussy Liar" Anderson Silva
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.