Condit, a former interim UFC welterweight champion, handed MacDonald his lone career loss back in 2010. "The Natural Born Killer" earned the TKO victory with just seven seconds left in the bout.
"I'm very anxious for the fight and I will avenge myself," said MacDonald, in an interview with Tatame.com. "I'll dominate the fight and I will prove to everyone I am better than (Condit)."
MacDonald, who is coming off a win over former UFC champion BJ Penn, added, "He will not face the same Rory from that fight and he's not going to beat who I am today."
Condit is looking to rebound from a loss to UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre last month. The two met to unify the UFC 170-pound titles, and GSP will also be on the March card, taking on Nick Diaz in the main event.
- DREAM Places Inaugural Featherweight Championship Bout On NYE Card
- TUF Loser Sam Alvey Given MFC Title Shot
- Video: Highlights From This Past Friday's Bellator 84
- Dana White: Every Signed UFC Fighter Is On Twitter
- Daniel Cormier Targets Four-To-Five Fights In 2013
- The Ultimate Fighter 16 Finale Salaries Released
- Patrick Cote-Alessio Sakara Rematch Off For UFC 158
- Nick Diaz On Facing GSP: "This Is The Fight I Want"
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.