"I want my revenge," MacDonald said. "Carlos Condit, I want a rematch. Accept my challenge."
MacDonald (14-1) requested a fight with Condit, the former interim UFC welterweight champion, for March. Condit defeated MacDonald via TKO back in 2010.
Since the loss, MacDonald has won four consecutive, including his near-flawless performance over Penn. The Canadian used his 76.5-inch reach to his advantage, landing jabs, hooks and elbows to the face of "The Prodigy."
"I told BJ after the fight he is one guy I really, really looked up to growing up. He's a hero to me," MacDonald said. "But anytime I step inside this Octagon, I put that aside."
Condit was defeated by Georges St-Pierre in a unification match last month.
- Initial Ratings Strong For UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz
- Sara McMann Denies Ronda Rousey Rumor
- Tamikka Brents Flaunts Her LGBT Community Presence
- Video: Rory MacDonald Vs. BJ Penn From UFC On Fox 5
- Video: Highlights From Mauricio "Shogun" Rua Vs. Alexander Gustafsson At UFC On Fox 5
- UFC On Fox: Henderson Vs. Diaz Live Gate, Attendance Figures
- Benson Henderson To Rest Of Lightweight Division: "I'm Not Going Anywhere"
- Rory MacDonald Upset He Didn't Finish BJ Penn, Discusses Carlos Condit
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.