Strikeforce women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey continues to climb the charts in terms of becoming one of the most popular MMA stars out there. Rousey, who was selected to appear in the soon-to-be-released edition of ESPN The Magazine's Body Issue, will be one of six cover athletes.
Rousey's issue hits newsstands July 13. She was selected to be on the cover along with NFL star Rob Gronkowski, MLB's Jose Bautista, the NBA's Tyson Chandler, tennis' Daniela Hantuchova, and the WNBA's Candace Parker.
Rousey is set to make her first title defense next month against Sarah Kaufman. She is the lone MMA athlete to appear in this edition, though Jon Jones and Gina Carano have both been featured in the past.
MixedMartialArts.com has a copy of the cover, which you can view below:
- Chael Sonnen Opens Up About Loss To Silva, Retirement Talk
- UFC On FUEL TV: Munoz Vs. Weidman Weigh-In Results
- Nate Marquardt Plans To Make Tyron Woodley "Stutter" After Knocking Him Out
- Chris Weidman Feeling Great Heading Into Fight With Mark Munoz
- Report Out Of Brazil Says UFC 148 Was Watched By 19 Million
- Edson Barboza In The Final Four For ESPY Play Of The Year
- Rashad Evans Has "No Plans To Drop To 185," Says His Manager
- Frank Mir Doesn't Think Alistair Overeem Should Lose His Spot In Order
- Ronda Rousey To Grace Cover Of ESPN The Magazine: Body Issue (Photo)
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.