Ronda Rousey, who has an upcoming fight with Miesha Tate in the beginning of March scheduled, took to her Twitter account last night after the main event of UFC 143: Diaz vs. Condit. Rousey, a former Olympian who has worked with Nick Diaz in the past, disagreed with the decision to give the fight - and interim UFC welterweight title - to Carlos Condit.
"If I wanted to see a man run for 25 minutes I'd go to a track meet," Rousey posted. "Diaz is the real champ, what a (expletive) fight...Octagon control should count for way more than it does, the judges shouldn't encourage point fighters. I had it clearly 1, 2, and 5 for Diaz. I don't know how people can argue against that."
The bout has stirred several points from those that feel Condit won, and those that believe Diaz was the victor. UFC president Dana White told those at the post-fight press conference that an immediate rematch was "crazy."
Rousey and Tate will meet in the main event of Strikeforce: Tate vs. Rousey from Columbus, Ohio on March 3.
- Brandon Vera Details Withdrawal From UFC On FX 3
- Cesar Gracie: Judges Out To Get Nick Diaz And Greg Jackson Camp Shameful
- "UFC 143: Diaz Vs. Condit" Medical Suspensions
- Miesha Tate Looking To Alter Ronda Rousey's Face
- Dana White Names India As Probable Next TUF Host
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.