Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza defeated replacement fighter Bristol Marunde this past Saturday in Columbus, Ohio at Strikeforce: Tate vs. Rousey. Now, thanks to his Twitter account, Souza is showing fans he finished the fight with a broken hand.
"Jacare" earned a submission victory over Marunde despite suffering a broken hand and thumb in the opening round. Souza improved to 15-3 with the third round submission.
For Souza, he is hoping the victory pushes him back into contention to reclaim his Strikeforce middleweight title that Luke Rockhold took from him last year. The loss to Rockhold was the first since 2008 for Souza.
- Medical Suspensions Revealed For "Strikeforce: Tate Vs. Rousey"
- Miesha Tate Reveals No Broken Bones In Submission Loss To Ronda Rousey
- Video: UFC Light Heavyweight Champ Jon Jones "Believe Your Eyes"
- Ronda Rousey On Tate: “I Didn’t Feel In Danger At Any Time”
- Kampmann Knew He Needed A Finish To Beat Alves
- Nate Quarry Announces His Retirement From MMA
- Ohio Commission To Investigate Brandon Saling In Regards To Past Criminal Charges, Nazi Tattoos
- Video: Highlights From Miesha Tate-Ronda Rousey Title Fight At "Strikeforce: Tate Vs. Rousey"
- UFC President Dana White No Longer Helping Run Strikeforce
Get more great MMA news and analysis over at Fightline.